Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008

Mockups

After my first post, my new blog about Scripter got deactivated because it was classified as a spam blog by some automatic software on blogger.com. Luckyly this issue has been resolved.

So here are now some screenshots of some widgets I was working on in the past and which I would like to integrate into ScripterNG.

Inform the user about possible security problems.

Heavily inspired by Firefox...

Currently uses QTextBrowser for HTML rendering but will probably switch to QtWebKit later

The interactive console will also work for QtScript when finished.


I do not plan to replace Emacs but I think a nice editor can be very helpful.
This will be available as an extension to keep the plug-in core small.

Book
Google sent every summer of code student a very nice book. I already enjoyed reading some articles in this book. It is called Beautiful Code.

Keine Kommentare: